Sunday, August 2, 2009

Reflecting on the reflections....

The past..
Mum was rushed to hospital last week. Rushed meaning took an ambulance from Batu Pahat to KL. My affairs with the hospital i think have doubled since her kidney failed. She's a great mother. The best of the best. The cream of the crop, or the other way around i dont know.

The current...
I went home.......home where my soul belongs. Feeding on it's joy of pure love and honest friendship. The experience only those who got involved can feel. The fresh breath of sea breezes, the imperfect highways, the silent evening, filled with make believe grasslands. I only went back to the house 3 times. 1 to unpack, 2 to gather supply, 3 to pack. Nothing as great was waiting for me in my new room. I didnt even regret not catching the sunrise, all i needed to do is look in her eyes, where it shines like eternity and makes my soul shut its eyes and smile in happiness. The cravings answered with a full bang and extras on the sides. The question of a jealous lover answered and greeted with good news. Smiles and laughters filled the empty gaps on uncertainties...Oh God, only you can explain this much love towards someone else, and so I beg you to shelter our loves and if there must be tests, I beg you to let us still be together in the end..

The Future..
Gonna be singing originals at home grown studio on the 9th of August. and......................................................................IAM GETTING A NEW SKATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OS3!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!! wuuuuhoooooo!!! but i dont know if dad gonna let me use the money, oh well. Already ordered it......
wat else?......i dont know......time is the best storyteller....

No comments:

Post a Comment